Motivational quotes for students are an excellent way to encourage and inspire your students to dream big and work hard to achieve those dreams.
As a teacher, your role in your students’ life is not just confined to education only. You are a role model, a mentor, an advisor, and a facilitator of growth and wisdom for them.
Where students spend most of their time in school, you as a teacher play a major role in creating a positive and motivating environment for your students to do their best in every aspect.
Inspirational quotes for students are an excellent way to help your students re-frame the way they think about education and life in general. Eventually, they will turn up to school excited and motivated looking forward to learning something valuable each day.
Similarly, students entering the phase of graduation, and going to be self-dependent soon, need to constantly keep themselves motivated so that you achieve their dreams and carve a wonderful life for themselves.
However, at times they might feel low and might not be self-driven toward their goals for some reason. Then motivational quotes for students can make a whole lot of a difference.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
Check out the video below to get motivated
Are you a mother who sometimes struggles with the lack of motivation in their child?
How many times do you find yourself saying to your child, “You’re supposed to be studying for the exams approaching next week? Be focused and concentrate on your studies”.
But instead, you find your child chatting or texting with friends, playing games, or watching videos. After procrastinating for a considerable time, they finally get down to work not feeling that motivated to study wholeheartedly.
Being a mother, you must be deeply concerned about your child’s lack of motivation to study well and succeed in their endeavors.
Developing long-term motivation in your children might be challenging yet utmost crucial for you as parents.
Sometimes sharing motivational quotes, can make them inspired to study well or pursue any work they undertake with deep interest and dedication.
Related: Time Management Tips For Students
Here are some motivational quotes for students, that can change their life for good.
Believe in Yourself
1. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
2. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” — Ken Blanchard
3. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”– Winston Churchill
4. “I think it’s possible to ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” — Elon Musk
5. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” —Jennifer Dukes Lee
7. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” — A.A Milne
8. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
9. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom.” – George S. Patton
10. “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
Cultivating a mindset for Success
11. “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.” — Chinese Proverb
12. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”– Steve Jobs
13. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
14. “You have to be odd to be no.1.” — Dr. Seuss
15. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
16. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”– C.S. Lewis
17. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
18. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
19. “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” — BB Kin
Related: 101 Beautiful Quotes On Life
Motivational quotes for students' success
20. “Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
21. “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” — Mark Twain
22. “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller
23. “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.” – John Maxwell
24. The pain you feel today is the strength you will feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is an opportunity for growth. – Unknown
25. I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
26. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who get them.
27. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – David Perlmutter
Related: Best Family Board Games
Inspiring Quotes For Students to work hard
28. “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
29. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” — R Collier
30. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
31. “Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader.” – Anonymous
32. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
33. “If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
34. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
35. “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
36. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
37. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
38. You don’t always get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
39. It’s not about how badly you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
Related: How To Deal With Sibling Rivalry
Some more motivational quotes for students success
40. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
41. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” — Malcolm X
42. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” – Zig Ziglar
43. “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” — Chinese proverb
44. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” — Helen Hayes.
45. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
46. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
47. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
48. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
49. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
50. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.”
51. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”– Nora Roberts
52. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
53. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” — Mason Cooley
54. “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
55. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.” – Ed Cole
56. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
Read More: How To Deal With Teenage Tantrums
Not making excuses
57. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
58. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
59. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
60. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
Perseverance, the key to success
61. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
62. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
63. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
64. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
65. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
66. “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.” – Vladimir Lenin
67. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
68. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
What’s your favorite motivational quote for students and recent graduates? Share it!
You Might Also Like To Read
- 10 Books On Women Empowerment Every Woman Should Read
- Stay At Home Mom – Know the Pros and cons before Being One
- 11 Best Free Workout Apps For Staying Fit in 2021
- Social Media Addiction – Impacts and Ways to fight it
- 10 Problems Faced By Women Entrepreneurs & Solutions For It
- 12 Best Encyclopedia For Kids 2021
Krishna is a Management graduate in Human Resource. She is an avid reader, knowledge seeker, and an adoring mother of two lovely kids.